How to Donate
Since its inception in 1998, the generous support of individuals, organisations and companies has enabled Courage to Care to share our message with more than 200,000 people across Australia, including over 80,000 school students.
Our journey is a long one and we are constantly working to expand our program to new communities and uncharted areas as well as continuing to work with existing participants to make a real difference in our world.
DONATE TO COURAGE TO CARE TODAY
Donations can be made by Credit Card, Direct Deposit, Cheque, or PayPal
All donations over $2 are tax deductible.
Your tax deductible donation can help us:
- Deliver programs in wider metropolitan and regional areas, focusing on schools that have limited access to social acceptance education programs
- Subsidise students in regional areas to attend the program by covering transport costs to and from the exhibition
- Develop and distribute high-quality education material for teachers and students complementing the program and for ongoing use in syllabus areas
- Help our curatorial team develop a variety of exhibition initiatives and undertake much needed conservation of our historical artefacts.
What your tax deductible donation provides
- $50 provides 20 students with program resource materials
- $100 provides pre and post visit educational material for 5 classes
- $250 covers the transport costs for 60 students to visit the exhibition within a 10km radius of the exhibition venue
- $500 covers transport costs for 60 students to visit the exhibition in a 25km radius from the exhibition venue
- $750 supports a team of volunteers to travel to a regional location for three days and deliver a classroom program for 200 children.
- $1500 supports two survivor story-tellers attending an exhibition in a regional location for one week to share their story with 500 children
- $2500 provides all exhibition educational material and pre and post visit support materials for students and teachers for an entire exhibition
- $5000 provides professional transportation of the exhibition and historical artefacts
Alternatively, donations can be made by:
Please fill out the attached form, specifying payment method and email or post it into us. These details can be found on our contact us page.
Please post all cheques to our postal address.
PO Box 6126
UNSW NSW 1466