Since its inception, the generous support of individuals, organisations and companies has enabled us to share our message with close to 200,000 people across Australia over the past 17 years, including over 80,000 school students.
Our journey is a long one and we are constantly working to expand our program to new communities and uncharted areas as well as continuing to work with existing participants to make a real difference in our world.
Your tax deductible donation can help us:
- Bring the program to regional and rural locations that have limited access to social tolerance education programs
- Subsidise students in regional areas to attend the program by covering transport costs to and from the exhibition
- Develop and distribute high-quality education material for teachers and students complementing the program and for ongoing use in syllabus areas
- Ensure access to the program for students in remote locations through video conferencing
- Help our curatorial team develop a variety of exhibition initiates and undertake much needed conservation of our historical artefacts.
WHAT YOUR TAX DEDUCTIBLE DONATION PROVIDES
- $50 provides 20 students attending the exhibition with program resource materials
- $100 provides pre and post visit educational material for 5 classes attending the exhibition
- $250 covers the transport costs for 60 students to visit the exhibition within a 10km radius of the exhibition venue
- $500 covers transport costs for 60 students to visit the exhibition in a 25km radius from the exhibition venue
- $750 supports a survivor story-teller to attend an exhibition in a regional location for one week to share their story with 200 children
- $1500 supports a survivor story-teller attending an exhibition in a regional location for one week to share their story with 500 children
- $2500 provides all exhibition educational material and pre and post visit support materials for students and teachers for an entire exhibition
- $5000 provides professional transportation of the exhibition and historical artefacts
DONATE TO COURAGE TO CARE TODAY
All donations over $2 are tax deductible.
If you want to make a donation you can choose between four different payment methods. With PayPal being safe and fast, this is our most preferred donation method.
For fundraising support for C2C Victoria, please DO NOT donate over PayPal and instead visit their page on GiveNow or go to: www.couragetocare.org.au
If you click through here onto PayPal you will be donating to Courage to Care NSW.
Thank you for your support!!
Alternatively, donations can be made by:
• Pledge form – Please fill out the attached form, specifying payment method and email or post it into us. These details can be found on our contact us page.
• Credit Card – If you wish to donate by credit card please contact us.
• Cheque – Please post all cheques to our postal address.
• EFT – Donations via EFT should quote your name and can be made to:
A/C Name: Bnai Brith Courage to Care NSW Fund
BSB: 633 000
A/C No: 1451 02141
Donations over $2 will be acknowledged with a receipt and thank you sent by post or email.