Courage to Care NSW
PO Box 6126 UNSW NSW 1466
Phone: 02 9321 6300
For school bookings, programming or general inquiries:
For media inquiries:
For fundraising inquiries or donations:
For exhibition specifics, to share your objects with us or for any other curatorial matters:
Courage to Care Victoria
For exhibition and programming conducted in VIC or SA please contact Courage to Care VIC or visit: www.couragetocare.org.au
71 Kooyong Road Caulfield North VIC 3161
Phone: 03 9500 2313
Every donation makes a difference to us and ensures that we can continue to bring our message of anti-discrimination and empathy to students around NSW and QLD.
If you want to support us, you can
make a donation here:
Fresh from the Press
Visit had stand up message
- Cairns Sun, 22 September 2015
Crucial to stand up for others
- Cairns Post, 15 September 2015
Inspiring all to have the Courage to Care
- Cairns Catholic Education Services, August 2015
Innisvail Advocate Feature
- Cairns Catholic Education Services, July 2015
Inspiring courage to care
- Cairns Catholic Education Services, June 2015
Showing Courage in Liverpool
- The Australian Jewish News, 20 March 2015
The Courage to Care will be on show
- Liverpool City Champion, 11 March 2015
Courage to Care Exhibition
- Focus Magazine, 4 August 2014
Learning to Care from Holocaust survivors
- Port Macquarie News, 30 July 2014
Holocaust survivor Vera Neufeld shares a story of hope
- Port Macquarie News, 25 July 2014
Latest Courage to Care News
Cairns Exhibition Media Release
- Courage to Care (NSW), July 2015
Courage to Care in Cairns
- Cairns Post, Cairns Catholic Education Services,
Liverpool City Library Media Release
- Courage to Care (NSW), February 2015
Logan Central Media Release
- Courage to Care (NSW), October 2014
ALBURY 2 JUNE – 16 JULY 2017
The Courage to Care exhibition and education
program will be hosted by Albury LibraryMuseum in Term 2.
School programs take place Monday to Friday at
9.30-11.30am or 12.30-2.30pm.
Interested schools, individuals or groups please get in touch with us on (02) 9321 6300 or email email@example.com to find out more and to book into a session today.
COME TO COURAGE TO CARE
If Courage to Care is not exhibiting near your town soon, why not get in touch with us to book in
a session at our Sydney offices or to experience a
school incursion from our Sydney or Brisbane team.
Each individual can make a difference.
Don’t be a bystander to prejudice and racism. Be an upstander. Contact us now to find out more about these options.